Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nothing To Do

I am writing this at the gym because basically I have nothing to do. I don't mean really nothing to do because I get a huge amount of sex everyday. I watched K out the office window through the one way glass. She knows I am watching her. My beautiful sexual wife. She made me laugh when she cupped her breasts and then looked up at me. She made it appear that it was part of the routine. But that's K !!!

I didn't hear the door open at first. Then I happen to turn around, Jasmine was there. Her finger in her mouth saying hello. I went over and locked the door. We kissed and I undressed her. I could smell her body from the work out class she gave. She asked me if she should take a shower, I said no; I like the smell. I quickly undressed and told her I already had sex with K. She told she knew because K sent her up to me.

I laid her down on the the office couch and spread her brown legs apart. I could smell her body and sex smell mixed together. I began to lick her pussy and put two fingers in her. Her body went up and down as I kept doing this. She asked me to fuck her now very hard. I made her super horny.I sat on the couch and she got on my lap lowering herself down onto my cock;she was very wet. I held her breasts and pinched her nipples as she went up and down on me. Then she turned around and did it again facing me. Her tits against my chest. I came inside her and we stayed together. I reached down to take our sex and spread it on her lips,then we kissed. I laid her down again and licked her pussy tasting the sex we just had.

I asked Jasmine how much time we have and she said as long as I want. We went into the shower and played our usual shower games. We had shower sex and washed each other.Her brown body against me felt good.

Jasmine is a beautiful woman and a great sex partner. I am happy I have her.

No comments: