Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Second Part Of The Day

We took our time eating out. Jasmine was touching my arm and hands through out lunch. I saw people looking at us and I told her to keep doing it.Traffic is a nightmare now so we took our time.

Jasmine told me she is going to be my whore for the rest of the day. We weren't going too fast so she reached over, zipped my pants down and proceeded to suck my cock. I held her head down until I came. Her face was covered in my cum. We laughed and she cleaned herself off. The guy driving next to me looked over and gave me the thumbs up sign.

We still had plenty of time before K and the girls would come home so we took advantage of it. We both undressed and went into the downstairs bedroom. I call it my fuck room because its so secluded. I bent her over the bed and slapped her brown ass until it was red. Then I spread her ass apart and started to lick her. When I got to her pussy she was dripping wet. I was very hard and and I needed to fuck her.Holding her against me my cock glided very smoothly inside her. She was super soaked and horny. She yelled at me to fuck her hard. I asked her what her name is and she told me Jasmine the whore.I told her to say it louder until she screamed she is my whore. I fucked her so hard and exploded inside her. I cupped my hands under her as the cum dripped out and she drank all of it up, just like a whore.

We laid next to each other and kissed for a long time.She was happy to spend the day with me, she will thank K also.I know K sent her to do this. She knows Jasmine needs this too. We fucked one more time and then showered together. I soaped her beautiful brown body and finger fucked her asshole and pussy, she finger fucked my asshole too. We are kinky together and I told her I need to piss. She opened her mouth and I pissed into it, we kissed after wards.

I rubbed the lavender body lotion all over her body, she smelled good. When K came home she asked me if you kids had fun today. We just smiled.!!!

No comments: