Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Girls

On Sunday I wake up earlier than everyone else. They like to sleep late and why shouldn't they. All three of them work hard, giving 110% effort. I need to figure out bonuses this year. We have done very well even though the economy is in the crapper. Jody, all by herself has increased the spa business in just four months. Jasmine and Debbie have helped K tremendously and really works the crowd. They are very well liked throughout the gym. Of course there are others on staff who are the support people. They also need to be rewarded.

The first to come down was Jasmine. Of course she was naked.That beautiful chocolate bronze body is something to see, let alone fuck. I made her coffee and we sat and talked. She wants to have more quality time with me. She likes the idea of me sleeping with her at night.She wants to fuck me more and go out alone just with me. She went back upstairs to take a shower.

Debbie came down next just wearing panties. Her muscular toned body is wonderful to see and touch. She likes to do spur of the moment things. She came over and sat on my lap, first removing her panties. She told K that she likes when I sleep the night with her. She took off my T-Shirt and rubbed her breasts against my chest. She whispered in my ear to fuck her now. I let her take control and she pulled my sweat pants down, pulling my cock out. Of course I was hard,who wouldn't be. She fit her pussy over my cock and we started to fuck. She felt so good, the wetness of her pussy on my cock. I let her do all the work until I exploded in her. She rested herself on my shoulder, my cock still in her.

K came down next seeing Debbie still on me.The one thing I like about K is her acceptance. She kissed us both and told me she is going to take a shower and hopes I will join her. I know that means a major fuck session between us. I smiled and licked my lips.

After K finished her coffee she took me by the hand. Both of us naked , I waved to Debbie and she smiled. Jasmine finished taking her shower. I must say she always cleans up after herself leaving the place impeccably clean. I felt the warm water on us. We kissed and K started to soap me up. Her hand reached my cock and balls and I swelled up. She told me to turn around and hold onto the shower bars. I felt her fingers fucking my asshole and her other hand stroking my cock.She squeezed my balls tight making me get harder. Two more times she stroked me and I sprayed the wall with my cum. I washed it off with the shower head.

Now it was her turn and I had an idea. Pulling in the shower stool I told her to put one foot on it. Her legs were open, pussy exposed. I began to lick her pussy and soap her asshole. She moaned as I did this and finally brought me up to her. She told me to fuck her. I was, but not her pussy. She bent forward as my cock began to enter her ass. She spread herself to let me enter her better and we started to fuck like crazy. Her asshole is tight like a young girls pussy and I emptied myself inside her. We stayed like that for a little while until I needed to pee. Kneeling down in front of me she told me to pee all over her. I really needed to pee so it came out very strong, all over her. The water washed it all off her. Then she told me to bend down in front of her. Putting one leg on the stool she did the same to me. I could feel her pee all over me.I made sure the water washed everything off me as well.

After the shower we dried off together, playing with one another. We got dressed and ready to start the day. I know today is going to be shopping day. Maybe they can go by themselves and I will stay home alone. Is this bonding really necessary ? LOL

No comments: