Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jody

Like all new relationships there are ups and downs. We hope more up than down. Jody came home tonight.She thinks her boyfriend is cheating on her. I tried to explain there is no such thing as cheating. Sex is a physical pleasure you both need.

I worked out today and I must have pulled a muscle. I went into the shower a couple of times today to ease the pain.There is no shower or bathroom privacy in our house. Jody walked into the shower with me. I really wasn't up to sex, I am in pain. She massaged my back and sucked my cock. Then she put her arms around me and started to cry. That always effects me when a girl cries. She wants a honest guy like me who is sexually open. We kissed but she couldn't stay in the shower with me because the water was too hot for her. It felt good on my back,but not on hers.

I got out of the shower and Jody dried me off. I thanked her because it was hard to bend down. She sucked me again and she swallowed my cum. I put on sleep pants and went to lay down. K made a great supper and all the girls fussed over me. K teased me and told me I can always stand a BJ. They each took turns sucking me until I exploded in K's mouth. The girls shared it amongst themselves. I have pain killers which I took, I feel a little better, the pain isn't so bad now.

No comments: