Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Off To The City

I am writing this on the train. It was hell trying to find a space to park. In Jersey, plowing after a snow storm is a privilege , not a right. Maybe I don't pay enough taxes? You fucking bastards!!!!

I squeezed into a spot and here I am. My client wants to work on next years projections. Ok, I thought but why two days before Christmas? and why cant we conference via video? There are still touch me, feel me people who need to have a physical check in their hands, maybe he is one of them.

We ate lunch together and then I visit Gail, she invited me to come today after I finished. She told me she has a surprise waiting for me ;I like surprises.

The meeting went well and projections will make me a lot of money next year. I called Gail and told her I am on my way. I took the subway because a cab would be crazy this time of the day. She told me to go around the corner to her house entrance , not the store.

I rang her bell, and I was buzzed in. I heard her call me from inside the hall. She was having sex with a young girl who I never saw before. I would say she was about 18 the most. A pretty young girl, not a woman, but still very pretty. Gail invited me to join them and I undressed. The girl's name was Julie and she started to suck my cock. Gail and I kissed as Julie kept sucking me. I shot my cum in her mouth,most of it she swallowed, the rest she saved in her mouth. Gail and Julie shared it back and forth.

I asked Gail what was the surprise. In back of me a familiar voice said she was. It was Myrna,the beautiful black woman from the sex party. I followed her to one of the rooms and we started to fuck together like two wild dogs. She liked the tongue fucking I gave her asshole and pussy and I liked the way she sucked my cock and balls. We spent about an hour together fucking. My cum covered her black body and she rubbed it all over her. We talked about the party and I told her K wants to come again. She told me this time her husband with the monster cock is going to fuck her. She loves to have sex with me even though my cock isn't like her husbands.

We washed ourselves off in the shower and went out to Julie and Gail. I really wanted to fuck Julie and I got my chance, Gail got hers too. I had to leave to catch the train back to Jersey.

I am writing this on the train back and there is a woman sitting next to me reading what I am writing. I don't care and she is smiling as I write this. She got off and wrote her phone number on a piece of paper handing it to me. I told her to read my blog. She doesn't know that I don't call strange women for sex, I don't need to.

No comments: