Sunday, December 27, 2009

K - Not Today

The one thing with women that I cant stand is the once a month on the rag thing. You women become a different person, like the Bitch of 55th st.You are so happy when you finally get your period, then discuss it in detail. I am really not interested in those conversations. Plus I don't like blood sex.

K leaned over in bed this morning she apologized for being a bitch, she finally got her period and feels better.She asked me if I want to fuck her now.I laughed, no blood sex for me. She knows that and laughed. She sent me to Debbie

I crawled into bed with Debbie, she laughed knowing that K was on the rag.She knows I don't like blood sex. She wants to go visit Heather this week. I told her I miss the mother - daughter sex with them. Debbie is always super horny, more so than K sometimes. She climbed on top of me and started to fuck me, using my cock as a dildo. She told me nothing like the feel of the real thing. We didn't fuck again, instead she wanted to kiss and cuddle, playing with my chest hair. I am ok with that too. Debbie always tells me she misses a man next to her at night and wants me to sleep with her more often. Her body is extremely good, well toned and a perfect flat stomach with big breasts. She knows that and always presses herself next to me. I like her very much.

No comments: