Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bathrooms

I needed to get ready to leave this morning. I had a breakfast date with a client. We have three fucking bathrooms. All three with showers and toilets, real complete. There are four women in the house and they all want to get done at the same time. I need 10 minutes and I am done, they need close to an hour.

It didn't help that K and Debbie were in the shower together, fucking each other. Then they invited me to join them. Its not that I don't want to fuck them in the shower, I love it. But today I needed to get done fast.

I went to the other showers, Jasmine begs me to join her and fuck her to start her day. Jody is in the other and squirts me with soap telling me I am all wet now I need to wash that off, come join her.

Jasmine finished first and I ran in to take my shower. My cock was rock hard and I wanted to fuck her in her room, My head prevailed, I controlled myself. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: