Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Again

This morning I woke up feeling really great. No pain, full of energy, and Jody next to me. She asked me how I am feeling and I told very good. She whispered into my ear "fuck me now, honey" . She fondled my cock, squeezed my balls and I became rock solid hard.

Spreading her legs, I climbed on top of her. I felt myself glide into her pussy. She was soaking wet. In and out I went and she started to moan. We took our time fucking, enjoying each other as sex partners should. As we neared the end she screamed " cum inside me, honey" I didn't need any encouragement, I felt myself going and going inside her.

We were both soaked with sex and sweat, a lovely feeling and a great way to start the morning. We switched positions and she climbed on top of me. Her pussy dumped all the cum all over me. She stayed on top of me and we kissed, holding each other. I like her as a sex partner, maybe too much.

I needed to piss and she followed me doing the reach around. I felt her big tits pressing on my back as she held my cock, aiming it the toilet bowel. I am almost done and she shakes the piss into the bowel. Jody is a dirty girl like the other three. She sat on the toilet pissing and sucked my cock. licking the head to taste the left over piss. When she finished , I told her not to wipe herself. She stood up, lifting one leg and I licked her pussy tasting the piss. Then we kissed again tasting the piss.

Next we took a shower together and of course we played, who wouldn't. I lubed her asshole and she said "fuck my asshole, honey". I was not gentle entering her. She yelped as I speared her asshole. The water was still coming down on us as I fucked her. It didn't take me long to cum , she is very tight back there. The water washed everything away and we cleaned each other.

Jody wasn't done, she wanted one more time. So she stroked me until I covered her beautiful big breasts with my cum. We held each other under the water and kissed again.

We could have fucked the whole day like this, different positions, different places but we both needed to get going. We both enjoy each other, maybe just a wee too much.But then again, when is it called too much ?

No comments: