Monday, December 28, 2009

Peace and Quite

As with most of my posts I don't write them at one sitting, it is usually over a period of a couple of hours. Today is one of those posts.

They all left finally. I need to get some work done in the house. This week is dead, no need to go to the City. I spoke with Pattie this morning, wishing her a happy New Year. We will be in the Village on New Years for our reunion party. K and I were the last to be married. Everyone else has kids, we have none ( we don't want them).

Christie is a fill in at the gym. K wants her full time to work along with Debbie. This way she can work the class by herself when she goes.I like having sex with Christie, it reminds me of K 15 years ago.

Speaking of Christie, her schedule doesn't start working with Debbie until tomorrow. I heard the bell ring , guess who? Christie. I like the cut off top with the purple leotards. She was wearing a work out out bra, her stomach very well defined. I invited her in and she told me what I already knew about Debbie. Then she asked me if that means she can sleep here to? I didn't answer right away because I was thinking in my mind about fucking this girl the whole night. I told her Debbie has a room here and it belongs to her. I wouldn't let someone else use it. (I didn't tell her about my fuck room ).

She doesn't start today until 1:00 so she wanted to pay me a visit. I like the visit because I am going to fuck her to death. Although it was only 10:15 I offered her a drink, she accepted. I like a woman who likes to drink.After the second drink she became very touchy and undressed for me. She told me K loves the tongue fucking I give her so she wants that as well. I brought her upstairs to my bed. She commented she had sex in this bed with K.

My cock was very hard and she started to suck it. I must say she is very good at sucking cock. I didn't want to cum in her mouth yet so we went 69.What a beautiful ass she has. No marks or pimples or creases. A perfect ass that deserves to be fucked. Christie is very vocal, moaning and screaming as my tongue fucked her asshole and pussy. She came all over me, I was soaking wet.We both enjoyed each other.

In the nightstand i reached for the lube.Spreading it on two fingers I stretched her asshole. I like Christie, she's a dirty girl like the others. My cock was hard and I slid in and started fucking her asshole.Bending over I pinched her nipples until she screamed.Then I slapped her ass beet red. I felt my cum reaching inside her and I stayed in her. Pulling out I heard the familiar popping sound. All my cum dripped out onto my hands. I rubbed it all over her back and breasts.

We took a break and we just kissed. I still wanted to fuck her pussy. I did feel bad I was treating her like a whore, but she did like it. She stroked my cock getting me hard again and told me fuck her pussy. Spreading her legs I rammed myself inside her and fucked her.

After we finished we went to the shower, we both cleaned each other. I told her I need to piss and I pissed all over her and in her mouth. We finished and she left. I could see she was upset the way I treated her. The other girls are never treated this way. I know because she told what they said. I have learned girls can never keep a secret.

K called me later and told me that Christie was upset after we had sex. I played dumb and asked her whats wrong. She told me I treated her like a common whore. I wanted Christie to know she will never have a place with us and the others. I want the other girls to know they are safe with us. Christie is by far a more beautiful girl, perfect in every way. But I cant let her be a threat to K or the others.

But that doesn't mean I don't like sex with her. I love to fuck her. My whore

No comments: