Monday, December 28, 2009

She Really Is Going

I thought Debbie was just talking.Nope! she booked a flight to Los Angeles to be with Heather for New Years. K didn't mind because Christie will cover for her. K likes Christie a lot, who wouldn't !!.

Jody and I fucked for most of the day yesterday. We didn't get tired of each other. I could start again now.I did not sleep with her last night. I told her after Debbie leaves.

K is still on the rag so I slept with Debbie. She is a tough woman. Not mean, just very focused. She has gone through a lot in her life. Last night in bed we had sex together. Taking our time, we both liked it. She started to cry, I was shocked. She said she was going to miss us when she goes. She is coming back Jan 15Th.

I held her against me,her soft breasts against my chest.She asked me do I ever go soft. My rock hard cock against her flat belly. I saw a sensitive side of her and I liked that.

No comments: