Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Party-Part 2

I was alone with Gail, or so I thought. Gail climbed on top of me and let her pussy eat my cock. I saw another girl at the other end of the room just watching us. Gail told me her name is Sandie. Gail put on a great show for Sandie. Both of us didn't care she was there. We fucked ourselves silly. We kissed and tongued and I came inside Gail. She stayed on top of me because I was still hard, she liked that.

Sandie walked over to us and Gail introduced us. She was young,dark skin, beautiful big breasts and shaved pussy. Gail motioned for her to come on the bed. Sandie fondled by cock and started to suck me. We went 69 and I slid my tongue inside her pussy. She moaned as I kept doing this. When I licked inside her asshole she went wild and began to suck me hard and fast. The more I licked her the faster she went until I came in her mouth. I felt my chest all wet, it was her juices soaking me.She got off me and Gail licked me all up. Gail told me she is 16 and has already had numerous partners, both men and women. I told Gail I would rather fuck her instead of Sandie, 16 is too young for me. Gail sent her away and she cuddled next to me.

It didn't take long for me to get hard again and this time I fucked Gail from behind. I slapped her ass until it was red and held her when I came inside her. I kissed her back and fondled her breasts, twisting her nipples. We were both a mess with sex all over us and so sticky. Gail didn't care she wanted to be like this together. I was thinking about K but I knew she could take care of herself.

We finally fell asleep together. In the middle of the night I woke up to Gail sucking my cock. I let loose and sprayed her tits and belly.She rubbed it all over herself like lotion and we went back to sleep. I woke up in the morning by myself, Gail wasn't with me. The whole place smelled of sex. I got up to piss and wanted to take a shower. Apparently we weren't the only ones sleeping over. I wanted to go into the shower but there was a woman inside. She invited me in and we quickly became friends. I lathered her up, cleaned her pussy and asshole, washed her back, and her front. Then she did the same for me. Except she finger fucked my asshole making me hard. I told her to squeeze my balls, she smiled. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed. I was rock hard. She told me to fuck her. Turning around, she bent forward. I stuck my cock in her. We fucked together very slowly at first, then picking up speed. She told me not to cum in her but I didn't listen. I held her close to me as I unloaded myself inside her.

She knew I came inside her but wasn't mad at me. She held my cock, stroking me lightly.She marveled that I get hard so fast, especially for a man of my age. I told her I have always manage to do this. She stroked me faster and watched as my cum hit the shower wall. We both finished and left. I didn't get dressed yet, I wanted to see what was going on. Other couples were up, no one was dressed. I found K fucking two guys. I kissed her and said good morning, leaving her. I found Sandie with another woman. She left the woman and came over to me. Taking me by the hand we went to a room and we started to fuck together. Her pussy was not tight the way a young girl's pussy should be. I could tell she has fucked many guys already. I sucked her beautiful full breasts and bit her nipples. She cried out but we continued to fuck. I exploded inside her and we stayed together. I could see the cum leaking out down her dark skin. I pulled out and she licked my cock clean.

I found Gail in the kitchen with just an apron on. I thought that was very sexy and told her so. We kissed and I told her we had a great time. I would like to do it again. She told me there is a New Years Eve party she is hosting. I have to pass because we are going to a reunion of friends on New Years Eve.

After breakfast I helped Gail clean up. K and I took a shower together. We fucked like dogs. I kept spanking her ass red even when she told me stop. Afterwards she said she liked what I did.

K fell asleep in the car. I could tell she was dreaming about sex, she was touching herself. We got home before noon and went to bed, this time to sleep. We woke up in the afternoon and went out to eat.

K loved being fucked by three guys at once. The feeling of guys cumming inside her at the same time was so exciting. She wasn't that thrilled about the guys masturbating all over her.

Jasmine and Debbie were out so we had the place to ourselves. K and I had sex on the couch. We had no idea that people were watching us. Jody and her boyfriend came in and were treated to a nice show. Jody called me later that Tommy thought we are the coolest people around. He said K is a beautiful sexy woman and would have sex with her any time.

No comments: