Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Now It's My Turn

Last night K was home a little later than usual. She booked a treatment with Jody.She looks really nice. Not to say she didn't look nice before, but she fresh up a little. I asked her about Christie, the new trainer. K smiled and told me I would enjoy having sex with her, but she isn't ready yet.

Even though I was going to sleep with Debbie last night I went into my room to get undressed ready for bed. I have to laugh, ready for bed means naked. K was in the room and pushed me down on the bed and sucked my cock. I filled her mouth with my cum and she dripped it all over my chest. She told me go into Debbie like that.

I went into Debbie's room and she was waiting for me, all ready naked in bed. Her legs were spread apart and she was playing with herself. She saw the white cum on my chest and I told her K did this. Debbie crawled on the bed and propped herself up and began licking the cum off me. She did a through job, rubbed the rest all over me. Then we kissed. I could taste the cum on her lips.

I told her to lay down on her back and began licking her pussy. She likes oral, both giving and receiving. So my tongue fucked her pussy she pulled me close until her pussy juices filled my mouth. She was well primed and my cock entered her. We fucked for a few minutes until we both came. She held me very close to her, thanking me and K for being here for her. She liked it that I cum bare back in her pussy without a condom. She never lets another man do that except me. ( Where have I heard that before !!! )

We were both wet from our sex and sweat and we cuddled together. I asked her about the new trainer, Christie. Debbie laughed because its suppose to be a present for me. Debbie also had sex with her and knows Christie will have fun with me. She knows that K wants a threesome together , I should be patient.

We fell asleep together and I woke up alone. That's ok because I need to be in the City this afternoon. No, I am not going to visit Gail, though I would love to. We are suppose to have a big storm tonight and I want to get home before it hits.

No comments: