Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Party- Part 1

Several people have emailed me requesting that I detail the events at this party. It will not be in one writing since I have to collect my thoughts.

K dressed in a halter bra less dress, no bra or panties. She wore low heals and no stockings. She smelled wonderful, that's how I describe her. We left early because we know there is traffic going into the City Friday afternoon. Surprised , no traffic and instead we decided to go out to eat. Of course K had to put on panties and she took along a covering for the dress. We stopped at Eddie's and he was glad to see us. His eyes almost popped out looking at K. Of course she was dressed very sexy and slutty. A table in the rear was set up for us. We ate and drank for about an hour until it was time to go. We didn't want to be early but not late either.

We found a spot on the street to park, a rarity. We took our things and rang Gail's bell. I was shocked to see people already fucking in public view while others were just talking as though no one was there. Gail took our things showing us a place to change when we want. Gail was wearing a slinky dress that showed everything. I told her it was a nice dress. She told me tonight we are sleeping together and will fuck the night away. K was introduced to other people and we separated. I reminded K not to drink since the whole event will be wasted. Holding my crotch, we kissed and told me to have a good time.

I was introduced to Myrna, a black woman. Myrna was the blackest woman I have ever seen. She had a perfect body, almost surgically done. As we talked we saw most people were in various forms of being undressed. I didn't see K,I hoped she was fulfilling her desires. Gail brought over another woman,a petite beauty by the name of Hope. I surmised that all names used here were fake so I went along with it. Hope and Myrna got very touchy together and took my hand. They brought me to another room and the three of us were naked. I was very impressed with Myrna and could have fucked her for hours, such a beautiful black woman. Again, black as night like they show the women from Africa, so breathtaking. Myrna and Hope were selected by Gail special for me. Gail told her about my talents of oral and re charge time.

They told me they were dirty girls and they were up for anything. Their husbands were probably with other women now fucking themselves silly. Myrna laughed and told me her husband is finished after two times, Hope told me her husband is good for once.

There was a king size bed and the three of us went on it. I told Myrna to lay down, I wanted her first. I really wanted to fuck this black beautiful woman. We kissed and I sucked her tits until they were red. Spreading her legs I started to lick up the insides of her thighs very slowly. She moaned as I breathed on her pussy. Meanwhile Hope straddled Myrna's mouth and she licked her.I concentrated on my black princess. Putting my hands under her ass I lifted her up and tongued fucked her. In a couple of minutes her juices just flowed. Hope turned around and licked everything up. It turned out that Myrna's husband has one of these giant monster cock. I am no match for that. Hope lifted her head and sucked my cock. New pussy always excites me and I go faster. I sprayed myself in her mouth. I know she didn't expect that so fast, but things happen. They shared my cum like dirty girls do. I love watching that and I got hard again.

I told Myrna to go on all fours . I could tell her pussy was real big because I just entered her with ease. We began to fuck like crazy. It helped that I already came once before, I could last longer. I hate being the minute man. We fucked back and forth until again I was ready to cum. Myrna told me to cum inside her. I had no other intentions. I explode and felt myself going and going .Hope's mouth was under her and when I pulled out my cum gushed out dripping into her mouth. I needed a rest so I watched the girls play with each other again.

Hope knew it was her turn and said just to fuck her, no fore play. She went on her back and I slid inside.I could feel her wetness as we fucked. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me into her and I fucked her faster spilling my seed in her as well.

I thanked both girls for the sex but I didn't really get anything out of it besides sex. I wanted some passion, those girls wanted sex. I went back in the main room and I saw people fucking, eating each other out, and just talking. Gail saw me and asked how I liked it. I told her it was ok, nothing special. She took me by the hand and brought me to another room.

I was a bit shocked, everyone was doing gang bangs. Its not that I don't like gang bangs, I don't see the point of it. I saw K getting fucked just the way she wanted. One cock in her pussy, another in her asshole, and a third in her mouth. There were other guys jerking off and spraying their cum all over her. Finally the three guys came at the same time. K screamed to the guys to cum more, but they couldn't, they were empty. I left with Gail shaking my head.I know K will do this again tonight several more times. Gail showed her where the shower was so she can clean herself up each time.

Gail brought me into her bedroom and told me to wait, she had a surprise for me. Two minutes later she brought in a young girl. She couldn't be more than 18, I didn't ask. She was very developed, big breasts and a nice body. Her name was Tina, or that was her name tonight. Gail wanted to watch as I fuck Tina.

Tina bent down and sucked my cock like a pro. I could tell she was no beginner. With her other hand she finger fucked my asshole. After a few minutes she licked her finger clean. I didn't cum in her mouth, I was waiting to fuck her. She went on the bed spreading her legs apart. Her pussy was very clean, no pimples or marks, completely bald. I licked her and surprisingly enough she tasted very pleasant so I kept doing it. Then I got up and fucked her. I was very hard and she was very wet. I went in with ease. I thought being so young she would be tight, she wasn't. We began to fuck like dogs. I felt her nails digging into my back. Scratching me all the way down as we fucked. I kept going and I could see Gail fucking herself. I exploded inside her, my cock still hard and I stayed in her. We laid together for awhile. Tina thanked me for such nice sex. She got up, walked out of the room and I could see our sex dripping down the inside of her thighs. Gail told me Tina is going to her girlfriend to have sex now.

It was late, I had no idea where K was but I knew we were staying the night. Gail climbed into bed with me and told me we were going to fuck together the rest of the night. I like Gail, she is a dirty girl and a great sex partner.

No comments: