Friday, December 18, 2009

Two Of Them

After Jasmine left this morning I felt guilty about having sex with Christie. But then again the guilt quickly left thinking about how much I like fucking her. K really likes her and they fuck in the shower at the gym. Its not a big deal because many of the members fuck in the shower together.

I wanted to buy a new laptop and Costco advertised this super deal. It was a bait and switch deal, I told the warehouse manager that I was going to report him, I canceled my membership.

I came home in a fowl mood because I thought I was going to get this super deal. I didn't notice Christie's car in the driveway. I went upstairs and heard laughing , then moaning. K and Christie, both naked in bed, fucking together. All I could say is they were beautiful together. I stayed there watching them. K told me to get undressed and join them. I didn't know where to start first. Christie, the younger version of K was being licked by K.

I stood behind K and licked her pussy and all the way up to her asshole. When I got to her asshole I stuck my tongue in. I tongue fucked her, she liked that. My fingers went in her pussy, she was soaking wet.

I reached for the lube and put it in her asshole.With my fingers I massaged the lube inside her. She was ready now. Standing behind her I entered her asshole. She pushed herself into me and I went all the way in. I fucked her very fast and hard. She told me not to cum in her. Instead I should cum all over Christie. K is not tight back there so its not hard to enter her. I was about to cum , pulled out and went all over Christie's breasts. K licked her all up. Both of them started to lick my cock and balls. Christie is a dirty girl and finger fucked my asshole. Then she shared her finger with K and me. I didn't take me long to cum. I managed to shoot enough for both of them to share. The girls then shared it with each other.

K made Christie watch as K and I fucked together. I told her I was ready to cum, she called Christie over to slide underneath her. I just kept going and shot my cum in her. Pulling out I saw my cum drip from K's pussy into Christie's mouth. It dripped out and went down the side all over her neck and shoulder. Christie got up and the girls shared it, very erotic. Then they kissed like lovers, also very erotic.

I walked out and left them both to themselves. I figured the others would be home soon. Time to rest up.

No comments: