Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bad Weather-Great Sex

I don't know what is better good weather or bad weather. It started to rain Friday night straight though Saturday night. All the snow is washed away, its a beautiful day today.Breezy about 40.

We came home from Jimmy's Friday night, the rain started. The meal was very nice and I left a nice tip. We had a table just for ourselves and people looked at us. I know they were thinking how does this guy get four beautiful women to go out with him, is he fucking each one. K and I love that....

We came home in a great mood and we started our own party. Yes of course it involves eating, drinking and sex-lots of sex. K and I managed to put on an exhibition of fucking in front of the others. Then we started drinking. K was the first one down. I watched Jasmine fake it like the last time. She winked at me and I smiled knowing it will be her and I fucking tonight in bed.

We played truth or dare. Its funny we were all naked already so we played the short version. Debbie drank a half bottle of vodka and was still able to fuck.I admire her stamina. Eventually she passed out along with Jody.

Jasmine laughed and took my hand, we went to our fuck room in the back bedroom. We fucked until her pussy was so sore that she had to stop. We went 69 and I licked her pussy, tasting the sex we had.She came several times in my mouth. We went to sleep together holding each other.We both know its more than sex between us but she knows how much I love K, and so does she. Jasmine is happy to have this arrangement. She told me why look for another guy to have a relationship with when she has me here. I cant fault her for the logic but I told her there will come a time when I get older and cant perform like I can now. She is willing to accept that too and stay with us both.

Jasmine woke me up in the middle of the night and I felt her sucking my cock. I opened my eyes and saw this beautiful bronze chocolate woman doing sexual things to me.I felt her finger in my asshole and she squeezed my balls. In a matter of minutes I exploded, she drank all my cum. She climbed on to top of me, her big breasts against my hairy chest and she just laid there.I held close to me, I was wide awake ready to fuck her once again. She told me she loves me and K more than anything in the world. My cock went inside her and we fucked once more.

I like the sweat and the moistness of her body when I lick her, she likes that. We went back to sleep until the morning.

No comments: