Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quality Time

I finished the meeting. It was more like a meet and greet the new purchase manager and VP of finance.

There is basically nothing for me to do the next few days. I am going to the gym to catch up on end of year paper work. I like watching the MILFS work out with their daughters. I would love to fuck a pair of them, but I keep my actions to myself.

The house is empty so I cleaned up. I don't stand on ceremony that's its not my job, we all chip in. I know that I am more sexually active than most men, my libido is always on overdrive. So when I get an unexpected visit I am delighted. Today was one of those days.

I was downstairs cleaning and listening to my Ipod so I heard nothing at all. I turn around and see Jasmine naked holding a broom.I smiled and she asked me if I need help. The gym isn't full so K let her take off. I always love having sex with Jasmine. Her brown body is beautiful and her body odor smells so nice. Jasmine asked me to make love to her. How can a woman so young love a guy so much older than her? I asked her that, but she smiles , telling she cant help it.

We went upstairs to my bed. When we fuck in my bed it means something to her. In her mind it shows that I desire her more than just being a sexual outlet. I do desire her, but I cant love her, that's reserved for K only.

I pleasured her first, letting my tongue explore her pussy. Sucking her nipples and breast. Watching her body go up and down as she cums in my mouth.She enjoys the slow fucking we do, then going faster until I erupt inside her. Her fingernails are short so she doesn't dig into my back. But she grabs onto me bringing me closer into her. We fucked again this time her on top of me letting her control the motion.

We finished and laid next to each other, both of us wet from sex. She thanked me again, I stopped her because I felt funny when she said that. We got dressed and decided to go shopping and take her out for lunch.

I like the way people look at us when she locks her arm into mine. She, a beautiful young black woman, me an older white guy. I know people would love to know our story.

No comments: