Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Party

Unless you have been living on the moon we had snow. Not just snow, but snow over two feet.The drifts in my driveway are up to my knees.This started yesterday morning and continued non stop. We shoveled the driveway thinking not much more will come, WRONG !!
Everything was covered and we must do it again. Plus the streets are not plowed.

Yesterday morning K,Debbie, and Jasmine went to the gym as usual. Jody stayed home, slept in late, yes we had sex and we shoveled. What I didn't realize is the girls could get stranded because a snow emergency was declared. That means no one allowed to drive except emergency vehicles. They finally got home but it was a close call.

So here we all are, the 5 of us. We decided to have a snow party. A party always involves drinking, at least with us it does. Shit, there isn't too much to do or go any place. We all started to eat and drink together. Clothes still on. K didn't last, as usual she got shit faced and we took her to bed. I was surprised that Jody could drink so much but she was next to go. That left Debbie and Jasmine and me.One of the reasons I like my chocolate princess so much is because she is so street smart. She faked the drinking letting Debbie pass out. I knew what she was doing but if the others didn't that's their problem.

Last man standing (woman in this case) was Jasmine. I was happy because we both love to fuck together so much. I undressed her very slowly, her white bra against her dark brown skin looked so beautiful. Then she undressed me taking her time as well. Naked, we kissed in the middle of the room. My cock rock hard against her flat belly. She reached down and squeezed my balls making me moan. I sucked her nipples , making her moan. We took our time pleasuring each other. She asked me if I was mad at her for faking the drinking. I told her I was happy she did that.

We went to the back bedroom. We good see the snow falling looking through the windows. We held each other tight, her big breasts against my hairy chest;my cock aching to fuck her. She kneel ed down and started to suck me. Although we have fucked already hundreds of times we still enjoy each other, it never gets stale. She held on to my legs as her mouth swallowed my cock. The pleasure was unbelievable and I was ready to cum.I told her here it comes and I just kept spurting my cum in her mouth. What she couldn't swallow went down the sides of her mouth onto her chest. She licked my cock clean and I sat on the bed.

I needed a breather from the terrific blow job she gave me. We laid together and kissed. Then she climbed on top and we went 69. She loves the tongue fucking I give her asshole and pussy. When I lick her taint it tickles her the first time until I make her real wet.I must have done a good job because all of a sudden her body went tense, she screamed and her juices flowed out of her pussy. She soaked my face and the bed. It was like she pissed out of her pussy.

Jasmine got off me and got me a towel to clean myself, I was soaking wet all over. We were both sweaty and wet from sex but I held her. I like the stickiness of the sex.

Jasmine stuck her tongue in my ear and then whispered to me"fuck me now, please, I love you so much" I was hard and she laid on her back. Her feet in the air. I could see her pink pussy.Entering her felt very nice and she wrapped her legs around my back. We began to fuck together. I fucked her harder and faster and she smiled at me. She pulled on my chest hair grabbing it her hand. I fucked her harder and she pulled harder. I finally exploded inside her. This time I really felt myself going and going like I wouldn't stop. We were both completely wet but we didn't care. We kissed like lovers, not just fuck partners. Jasmine realizied this and she cried. She told me she was so happy.

The room smelled of sex and before we took a shower we changed the bedding. We used the small shower downstairs. It can fit only two people. We washed each other taking our time playing.The head of my cock is very sensitive and when she soaps it I moan.She finger fucked my asshole doing everything that she knows pleasuring me. I told her to stop before I cum but she did it more and I came all over her. We laughed like little children.

Then she asked me if I need to piss. She stepped back a little and I pissed all over her.I know that's kinky but she likes it.She knew she had me all to herself so she made the most of it. We finished the shower and I covered her body with lavender lotion. We went back to bed to continue. She sat on the bed and I was in front of her.She took my cock and started to suck me. I stopped her and pushed her down and began licking her pussy.

We fucked one more time and then fell asleep together. We woke up about 8:00pm , I was really hungry. Jasmine and I still naked we made chicken bean salad,and hamburgers. We washed everything down with a couple of beers.

Nice party.

1 comment:

Fantasia Lillith said...

Indeed ... although where I am from ... two feet of snow is par for the course ... whimps! *grin*