Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa' s Helper

I woke up this morning together with K. The morning sex was the greatest. We were both super horny. K asked me the following question. Who amongst the girls do I like to have sex with the most. Of course I answered her (K), truthfully that is the answer I would always answer. But regarding the other ones, it would be a tough call.

Today I played Santa Claus. I also had a helper, Christie. This morning she rang the bell and told me K sent her to help me. I deliver cases of liquor to all my customers before Xmas. Some Johnny Red, some Blue, and some Black. It all depends on who they are and how much business we did together.

Christie was wearing a hat that read Santa's helper. She wore a Tee Shirt that read I love Santa.It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples stuck straight out. Her breasts are perfectly round. I needed to leave but Christie wasn't. She took her coat off , then she told me "I want to fuck you" I took her upstairs to my bed . She undressed me and played with my chest hair. She told me she likes a hairy guy. I am not just a hairy guy, I am a bear with so much hair.

She undressed and I just looked at her, a perfect body. She told K she wanted to fuck me alone without her. K, my loving wife gave her the go ahead. Christie is not one to just lay on the bed and expect me to do all the work. She is an active participant. I knew the key to sex with her was to pleasure her first and that's what exactly I did. She first started to suck me like every dirty girl does. I stopped her and told her to lay back and wait for the ride of her life.

She liked the licking I gave her pussy. It tasted very good and wet. Her body Oder is wonderful, very clean smelling. As I licked her pussy my fingers went inside her asshole. I wanted to see how dirty she was and let her lick my fingers that were in her ass, she was very enthusiastic. I made her cum in my mouth, spraying me with her juices. She was almost ready to be fucked. I told her to climb on top to go 69. She sucked my cock like a vacuum cleaner. She was smart and put her thumb at the base of my cock preventing me from cumming. She did this several times and we were both ready to fuck.

She got up on all fours and I went into her very easy. I felt how wet she was. As we started to fuck together I could feel myself going inside her very deep. I slapped her ass until it was red, she liked that. I told her I was going to cum inside her and she just moaned. I exploded inside her and pulled her close to me. I grabbed a cup on the night stand and put it under her pussy as I pulled out. The cum dripped into the cup.

Christie is a dirty girl and I fed her the cum from the cup. She took it with both hands and drank it all up. We kissed and I could taste the cum on her lips. We fucked two more times and then went into the shower.

By this time we were both sexually comfortable with each other. I wanted to see how far I could go with her. We soaped each other and I cleaned her asshole. I told her to lean forward and hold onto the shower bars. She did as she was told and I entered her asshole. She pushed back onto me making it easier to fuck her. I held her as I fucked her asshole and I could see she enjoyed it. Her ass was very tight and I could tell she doesn't let anyone fuck her asshole so much. I let loose and came inside her . She told me I was only the second man ever to fuck her asshole and the first without a condom.

We finished the shower,washing ourselves off and got dressed. I found some of K's lavender lotion and massaged it all over her, she smelled great.

We loaded up the car and started to make our deliveries. My clients really paid attention when Christie delivered the liquor. We ate a late lunch and I was careful not to drink since I was driving.

We finished about 4:00 arriving back home. We were really tired but we wanted to fuck one more time. This time Christie took control and sucked my cock. Then she climbed on top of me fucking my cock like a dildo. I tried to get up but she pushed me back down telling me she wants to fuck me. We kept on fucking until I felt myself ready again. I wrapped my legs around her as I came inside her. She laid on top of me for awhile kissing me all over and thanking me for a wonderful day.

She told me K told her she wont be disappointed spending the day with me. We got dressed and K came home soon afterwards. We told her all about our deliveries and how much we enjoyed the sex together. K kissed Christie very passionately before she left. It was a great day.

No comments: