Sunday, December 20, 2009

Debbie

She was the first one up this morning. I already was up and making breakfast for everyone whenever they appear. We really need to clean the driveway, our cars are buried. She came down naked,smelling good.Her hair smelled of strawberry.She told me she is a sore looser and wants to fuck me now before anyone is up.

Taking me by the hand we go to the back bedroom, it still smells of sex from yesterday with Jasmine. Laughing she can tell she isn't the first. We never fuck a lot, our schedules don't fit. But when we do its very nice. Because of her body tone and muscle she is very aggressive, more than most women.

She laid down on the bed, her legs spread open. She told me,"fuck me like you fuck Jasmine". First I pleasured her licking her pussy making sure she came in my mouth. Then I fucked her hard, much harder than usual.

We laid together for a while and she told me we don't fuck enough. Her New Years resolution will to make sure we fuck twice a week and I should sleep with her at night at least once a week.

I like these types of goals.

No comments: