Sunday, December 6, 2009

To Please My Wife

K doesn't usually ask me for anything. But when she does I see that she will get it, and soon. She seems so sexual lately since we got back from the Florida vacation. She wants to experience the gang bang again and watch me fuck a strange woman.

I spoke to Gail Friday since I figured her living in the Village and always ready for sex she would be the ideal person to contact. I was right, I told her what K wants and can she help me. She was so happy because she has these private sex parties every two weeks in the City, and would love for us to come. But first we have to go to her Doctor and have a clean bill of health. Even though she has sex with me and already had sex with K, those are the club rules, no exceptions. She gave me the number of a Doctor in Jersey City who we should go to, she would call ahead so they would expect our call.

The appointment was for 11:00 am yesterday. Our luck was bad weather but we went anyway. There was underground parking so that was a help. We entered the office which was very plush. I saw other people there who didn't look any different than us, just average Joe's. We filled out the medical forms and waited. The appointment was for both of us so we were called at the same time. We were given two gowns and told to take off all our clothes. The room had two examining beds with stirrups. K told me women get their pap smears and exams this way. I cant wait to see this. (I didn't know I was in for a big surprise) The first nurse came in wearing a nurses uniform but I thought it was a bit tight. She interviewed us both and told us to take off the gowns and put our feet in the stirrups, then she left. I was starting to get hard, I felt very sexually stimulated like this. A lady Doctor and nurse came in two minutes later. The nurse took blood from us both.

She told me I look very healthily, I blushed. The Doctor started examining me. When she got to my balls she told me to cough. Then she squeezed my balls very hard and my cock stuck out rock hard. She smiled and said I have good reflexes. Then K's turn came. She paid much more attention to her. She put on gloves and gave her an internal exam. Apparently she was too good because K orgasms letting her juices flow. The Doctor told K she is very healthy too. Then she left leaving us alone with the nurse.

I couldn't believe the next thing that happened. The nurse first locked the door. Then she went over to K and put a towel under her.K's legs are still spread out and the nurse started to lick K's pussy. I just watched as the nurse pinched K's nipples and made her cum. Then the nurse came over to me and sucked my cock until I filled her mouth with my cum. The nurse squeezed my balls and stuck her finger in my asshole to make me hard again. Then she just left leaving both of us sexually starving.

I got off my table and climbed on top of K and we fucked together until we both were satisfied. After we finished the Doctor came in and told us we did very well and will be a nice addition to the party.

In the car I called Gail and told her about what happened. The Doctor already called her and told her we passed with flying colors. She invited us over and we went through the tunnel and at her place under a half hour.

We went through the store and I recognized one of the sales girls who I fucked before.I forgot her name but she came over to me and kissed me. She told K that I am a great sex partner. We went through the store to Gail's apartment and she met us as usual in a robe. She served us lunch and we talked about the Doctor visit.

Gail told us the party will be here this Friday night and we should bring an overnight bag in case we stay over. She showed us a video on the computer of her last party. K's eyes were so opened as she watched a girl getting gang banged. She told Gail she wants that. Then we saw several younger girls, I would say young teenage girls getting fucked from various men in various positions. There were other people having sex there as well. There was one particular Black woman who I thought was beautiful. Gail told she will be here on Friday night.

We left without having sex with Gail or any of her young girls. We are looking forward to Friday night.

No comments: