Monday, December 7, 2009

Is It My Turn ?

K is very excited about the sex party we are going to Friday night. She booked an appointment with Jody to make sure she is prepared properly.

I sat down this morning with K to make a list of bonuses to give. It will be a lot of money but its money well spent.

Last night we started the rotation.I started with Jasmine first, she was very happy. She creeped me out when she called me Daddy, I told her, don't say that. My chocolate princess was wonderful to touch and smell. I like sex with the lights on, it shows more. She wanted to cuddle and kiss before we fucked, I liked that too. I usually like to please a woman first before I am pleased but Jasmine climbed right on top of me. She told me she wanted to feel my cock inside her to explode in her pussy. I could tell she was very horny, her pussy was soaking wet, I slid right in. I could feel her pussy muscles hold my cock as we fucked together. We went slow at first then brought it up a notch until we were both ready to cum. My white cum dripping out of her chocolate pussy onto me really excited me. She went off and licked every drop off of me and sucked my cock.

We went 69 and the left over sex dripped into my mouth. I told her to squeeze it all out. I tongue fucked her asshole and it drove her wild. I was hard again and she went on her back as I fucked her. She drew me in close and I came again inside her. She loves it that I cum inside her and we don't use a condom. (Where did I hear that before ...lol)

We turned the lights off and covered our naked bodies holding each other until we went to sleep. In the morning I was treated to sex once more. It really starts the day off good.

K mentioned a girl by the name of Christie who she is having sex with. I asked Jasmine about her. Laughing , she told me I will get my turn with her too. She is a new trainer, about 28, blue eyed blond, big tits and a perfect body. I have to ask K more about her. ( Like I don't have enough on my plate...LOL).

No comments: