Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Day

I was a bit shocked that K wanted to sleep with Jasmine last night. Debbie was happy because she said come to mama, baby. Debbie was very passionate and told me she is making up for lost time. We really have not had a lot of sex together. Its not that we plan for it, it just happens. That's the way it is between us three. Except for K and I.Either one of us might be tired or maybe she will wake up in the middle of the night and we will go at it something fierce.

Debbie was in a very sexual mood she was like a wild woman in heat. I climbed on top of her and stuck my cock in her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as we started to fuck. I felt her fingernails digging into my back as I fucked her harder and harder. She didn't just lay there, rather she moved her pelvis up and down to meet my thrusts. We kept going until we came at the same time. I felt myself explode inside her. I rolled off of her and I held her tight against me. I could hear Jasmine in the other room screaming for K to fuck her. Debbie said I must enjoy fucking Jasmine. I just smiled, I didn't want to comment.

I licked Debbie's nipples and put my lips on them like I was biting them. She purred and told me to keep doing that. I felt her fingers on my cock massaging me to make me hard again. I knew we were not finished for the night. Usually I want the woman on top of me when we go 69. This time I was on top.She licked my balls, asshole and my cock. Then squeezed my balls very hard. She knows I like that. I spread her legs apart so I could get into her pussy to tongue her. I could still taste our sex inside her. Turning around I licked her pussy and fingered her. She liked that very much and told me I was very good at it. Answering her, very simply I learned from K.

She got up on all fours and I fucked her dogie. I could feel myself hitting deep inside her. It took a little while longer for me to cum this time but when I did I felt my insides shooting in her. I think I could have filled a bottle of soda with all the cum. I saw it leak out that's why I knew there was a lot.

I told her not to clean up, but to lay against me. I wanted to feel the wetness all over me. We fell asleep in each others arms. In the morning I felt her stroking my chest playing with my hair. We both needed to piss, but I was faster. She held my cock as I pissed. Then It was her turn to go. As she sat on the toilet I gave her my cock to suck on. She did a great job because I came and pulled out spraying her all over her body. We both laughed and went into the shower.

Debbie has an incredible body, very muscular and defined. On the beach she & K love to show off their bodies. I washed her all over , even her pussy and asshole. Then I bent her over and fucked her once more.

We left to get dressed so I went into my room. K and Jasmine were not there. I looked in the other shower and they were having girl/ girl sex. I left them alone to enjoy themselves.

Before The girls left Debbie kissed and thanked me for last night. Jasmine kissed me and grabbed my crotch thanking me for letting her have K last night. K and I kissed very passionately. She told me I am all hers tonight.mm mm Something real nice to look forward to.

No comments: