Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pissed Off

K called and said they will be back before supper, I should entertain Jody ( she laughed). I really wanted to go out to eat with K, so I am a bit P.O.'d. Jody and I are basically alone for the rest of the day.

I put up two steaks on the grill and some potatoes. Its not that warm to eat outside even though the windows are open in the house. I brought out some beer and we had a great lunch. We both enjoy sex with one another but I don't want to seem like some horny guy who fucks all day. It doesn't take too much for us to start to have sex together, a touching here or there and we get it on.

Jody likes it that we are alone together for the day. She came right over and sat on my lap. I took her top off , her breasts popped out. I like it she doesn't wear a bra. Getting up she took her jeans and panties off. Then she undressed me, my cock rock hard. I enjoy sex with her very much. In fact I enjoy sex with each of the girls. Yes, my favorite is Jasmine (after K).We went to the back bedroom, my fuck room. The sheets were never changed after Jasmine and I had sex and slept overnight. Jody climbed on top and I told her to go 69. We licked and sucked each other. My tongue fucking in her ass and pussy made her wild. She told me to fuck her now.

Getting on all fours, her ass was pointed up and I entered her pussy.She was soaking wet and we fucked together. She screamed for me to cum inside her and fill her pussy up. I exploded inside her doing just that. I reached for the cup on the nightstand and caught all the cum dripping from her pussy. I fed it to her,Jody drinking the sex we had. That was very erotic especially the way she did it.

We fucked two more times and we were done. Laying down next to me she asked me why I don't sleep with her at night like I do with Debbie and Jasmine. I really didn't have an answer but I told I will. She wants to fuck me at night by herself when all the other girls are home. She wants to hold me through the night all by herself, not sharing me.

No comments: