Monday, December 21, 2009

Today With K

There is no dispute that K is the queen of the house. When she is not feeling well everyone fusses over her. I was left in charge of K to make sure she feels well. I let her sleep,everyone left to work and I made breakfast.

Well, Lo and Behold!! K had a miraculous recovery. Maybe its because of Christmas? Maybe Santa Claus came and cured her, we will never know.

Because of the snow I am working at home today, I need to go to the City,maybe tomorrow. K came downstairs completely naked, freshly showered and smelling great. She used that new perfume she has. We ate together, she naked, me dressed in sweat pants and a tee shirt. K is funny, she told me either I undress or she will dress. I undressed. K told me she wants a day off today and who better to spend it with, than with me. She told me we will fuck our brains out the whole day together, just like old times.

K is a wonderful lover and sex partner. I have never met another woman like her. We fucked all over the house. Our bodies were so wet from sweat and sex that we showered twice. The sex we had was between husband and wife, a different type of sex. We stayed naked most of the day as soon as we were rested we started again. I fucked her ass and she fucked mine with her strap on.

We went 69 for an hour. I love to make her cum. She especially likes the fact that I tongue fuck her asshole and pussy. I came in her mouth several times, she swallowed some and the rest spread over my body making us both sticky. K wants to go to Gail's sex party again.She liked getting fucked by all those guys at the same time.

After our showers we got dressed and we went out to eat. Nothing fancy, there is a cafe in town that we like. We both liked today, a shame we don't do it enough.

No comments: