Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Night With K

Jody again, has not come home to sleep she is going to her new boyfriend's house each night. She loves the sex and everything about him.She told me he reminds her of me. I am happy for her.

Last night K was very enthusiastic about having sex together. Not just any sex, but love sex between husband and wife. We talked about me sleeping the night with the other two. She knows that each one of them miss the closeness of a man next to them. Its her way of treating them nice. I told her that I do like sleeping with each one of them. I have grown very fond of both of them. The sex is wonderful between us four and as long as she wants to continue this I am for it.

I smelled a new perfume on K. I forgot the name but it makes her body scent very beautiful.Its a mix between lavender and strawberry, not a sweet smell but rather musk scent. She rubbed my body with it and the smell was very nice. We began our love making just touching each other then gradually progressing to the oral which we like so much. Her pussy and asshole smelled very nice and I took my time licking and eating her. I could tell she liked it because she pulled my head into her, holding me there. She moaned and screamed as my fingers and tongue did their magic on her pussy. I covered her pussy with my mouth and let my tongue lick all around her inside. I felt her push up into me and a gush of her pussy juices flooded my mouth, she tasted very sweet. We kissed and I shared the juices with her. Now it was my turn , taking my cock in her fingers she sucked me like a wild woman until I was ready to cum. She pressed her thumb at the base of my cock in order to calm me down.

Now it was time for the main event. Laying on her back I slid into her wet pussy. She held me tight as my ass moved in and out of her. Her breasts against me and we kissed as we both felt each others cum mixing together. We were both soaked from our sex sweat. We rolled over and held each other very tight and talked about how far we have come sexually together. She thanked me for the vacation in Florida. She especially liked the gang bang she had. The sensation of three men cumming inside her at the same time was wonderful. She wants to do it again soon. She also liked watching me fuck a strange woman, she sees the lust in my eyes. I told her we should take Debbie and Jasmine with us, she wanted it just for us.

In the morning I woke up late. I was suppose to go to the City this morning but because of the storm I canceled the appointment because I was afraid of down power lines and traffic. It was a good thing I did that because traffic was bad all over and there were down power lines near the highway. I called Gail and told her my appointment was canceled until next week. She told me too bad because she had a special girl there waiting for me. I was creeped out a bit. I think I need to stay away from her, except the sex is really great.

No comments: