Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tiger- My Take

I really don't understand why people are so upset with Tiger Woods. His beautiful Swedish model wife is a good girl. That's ok, since he needs a trophy wife and a mother of his children.

What he also needs is a dirty girl, a whore in the bedroom. Someone to say fuck me daddy. Give me your big thick black cock. His wife probably just lays there like a sack of potatoes, too bad. He is an athlete with a super charged sex drive, what do people expect?

Its a shame he didn't speak with his wife before they got married. I am sure she is this pristine clean girl, defiantly not my type.

Myself, I want a dirty girl all the time, a whore, a slut. K is a beautiful woman who I love dearly. She is my dirty girl, a whore, a slut. We both like this arrangement.

No comments: