Friday, December 11, 2009

Tonight

Two phone calls I received, one from K and the other from Gail. I asked Gail if she calls everyone before a party. She told me we are special. K will be the main event and I will watch. She will watch me as well. She wants K to dress very sexy and slutty when she comes. We should remember to pack a bag because she wants to fuck me by herself during the night.

K called me and I told her about Gail's phone call. K has this party dress that just about covers her tits and very clingy. She will wear it with no bra or panties, a real dirty girl.mmmmmm I told her that Gail is making her the main event, she purred over the phone.

I thanked her for Christie, a wonderful sexual partner, a dirty girl; the way I like it. I told her Jasmine was jealous and fucked me real good showing me how much she wants me. I want to fuck Christie again and again. K told me she might hire her full time if there are enough members. The young women like her very much.

Both of us are looking forward to tonight's sex party.

No comments: