Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shopping ? Not!!

The mall is open this morning at 9:00 am. I declined to join them. I already bought everything on line, no need to fight the crowds or look for parking.

I guess I was fortunate not to go shopping. I hear the front bell ringing and someone pounding on the door. I looked out and it was Dee. Opening the door she kissed me real hard. She handed me a bag with gifts for everyone. Then she took off her coat, of course she was naked. She and Bob are going to England for Xmas so she wanted to give me a present now. She put her leg up on the couch and showed me her clit ring. I touched it and then pulled on it. She told me unless we are going to fuck right now I shouldn't pull, it makes her very wild.

I brought her in the back bedroom, closed the door and the shades.We were alone, just the two of us. I undressed and my hard cock popped out. I sat on the bed and she started to lick up and down and around. She took her time making me moan. I told her to climb on top of me to go 69.

We did this a long time, we both enjoy oral. She massaged my balls as she licked me.I love her taste and she likes that I tongue fuck her pussy and asshole.When I lick her taint she moans a lot. I enjoy pleasing her and she enjoys it as well. When I exploded in her mouth she swallowed some but kept the rest. Turning around she let the cum drip in my mouth. We shared the cum and kissed for a long time.

Her pussy was wet and I spread her legs wide. First licking up the inside of her thighs then her pussy. my tongue tasted her juices as she let go into my mouth.We kissed again and she tasted her juices this time.

She wanted me to fuck her on her back. She told me true lovers always have the woman on bottom. She likes to see my face when I finally cum in her. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed as we fucked. Slow and steady, then faster.I could feel Dee's fingernails digging in my back. Harder, she screamed as we both came together. I stayed in her still hard. She wrapped her legs around me bringing me close into her. We stayed like that, kissing and licking each other. I reached down and scooped some cum and spread it on her lips. We kissed and I licked it off her.

I pulled out now and pulled her upwards and started to lick her pussy. There was still some sex left inside. Dee went wild and pushed my head into her pussy, I could hardly breath. I broke away and we laid together for awhile.

Dee played with my cock getting me hard again. We talked about the sex party we went to. She was so jealous, Bob would never do that. I told her I did it more for K than for myself. I get plenty of sex when ever I want I don't need a party.

She climbed on top of me. I could feel the wetness of her pussy. Her ass going up and down until we both came once more. She stayed on top of me and we kissed for a long time.

Dee told me she is looking forward to the summer to have sex again outside on the deck with me.

No comments: