Monday, December 14, 2009

Much Better

I cant believe how much good a nights sleep does. Jody massaged me last night and this morning , I felt so much better. Of course I know enough not to make any sudden moves or play ball.

The girls left Jody in charge of me. She goes in later so we had quality time together. I don't feel that bad that I cant have sex. I laid on my bed and Jody straddled me. She told me to relax and I shouldn't feel any pain. I did feel her pussy going up and down on my cock. She felt very nice and wet. I shot my cum in her and she stayed on top of me. Jody bent forward and rubbed her breasts on my chest. I held them, then rubbed them.

She got off of me and snuggled up very close to me. She told me she wants to marry a man and do this all the time. She is having second thoughts about her boyfriend. We rolled over towards each other and kissed.

I was afraid to fuck her, I might hurt myself again. I think its funny, a guy hurts himself fucking a beautiful woman. Now that's great news..!!!!!

No comments: