Friday, December 18, 2009

This Morning

I woke up this morning with Jasmine next to me. She usually wakes me up sucking my cock. This morning she was just rubbing my chest and belly. Besides being a wonderful sex partner she is a nice person, very open with us, and never a bad attitude.

Her hand moved to my balls, cupping them, then squeezing them lightly. I moved closer to her and kissed her. She kissed me back and squeezed my balls harder. I really like that. Then she asked me who is a better sex partner, Christie or her. I held her very tight to me and explained there was no such thing as a better sex partner. Each of the girls are different. I told Jasmine that we care for her very much and she will always be a part of us, no one can take her place. I saw her cry a little bit and then she kissed me. She thanked me for everything we do for her. She thanked me for the Xmas bonus we gave her.

Jasmine started to suck my cock. I never get tired of this. We will spend the next two hours fucking together and taking a shower together. Its Friday and that's what we do. That's how we spend our morning.

She climbed on top of me and we just went at it. She fucked me taking control of us both. I didn't mind, I like that too. She screamed for me to cum inside her to fill her cunt up. When she talks dirty, she is very horny. Today was one of those times.
After I came she got up and let the cum drip all over me. Then she licked me clean. I pulled her on top of me to kiss her. I know she needed that, a girl who grew up hurt all the time without anyone to love her. This is the first time someone has even cared for her.

Her brown skin is flawless, not a mark on her. I told her about the dark black women who I fucked at the party. A beautiful black woman whose skin was perfect.

I tasted her pussy and licked the rest of my cum out of her. Then I started to fuck her again. I sucked on her breasts and nipples as we fucked. I could feel how wet she was and we made the squishy sounds that sex produces.I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as we fucked. We came at the same time and I stayed inside her still hard.

Jasmine is a very soft passionate woman and likes to kiss and touch. I scooped some of the sex from her pussy and rubbed it on her big breasts. We went into the shower to clean up. Our shower is big enough to fit four people, I designed it that way. I wanted to piss but Jasmine said to piss all over her. The piss was a strong dark yellow stream that I covered her body with. She opened her mouth and drank some too. The water washed everything off her and I soaped her again all over.Then she told me to fuck her asshole, to make her my dirty girl.

She held on to the shower bars, leaning forward as I slipped inside her asshole. We have done this numerous times and she likes it. She told me to fuck her brown asshole hard until my cum explodes inside her. Jasmine is a dirty girl and likes to play that role. After I exploded in her asshole I held her close to me, playing with her nipples and kissing her.

We finished the shower and she took me to her bed. We just laid together, our bodies feeling each other. Then she asked me to fuck her once more in her bed. We took our time. My cock rock hard as I fucked her.She held me close to her and told me to stay on top of her.

Today we fucked for over two hours, much longer than usual. Truthfully, we could have fucked another two hours but we both needed to get going. She told me she loves me very much and understands I cant say the "L" word back to her. We kissed and then I left her to get dressed.

No comments: