Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lunch With K

We almost never go to lunch together,it was very enjoyable. I went back to the gym with her instead of going home.

K asked me to come upstairs to her office, she has some desert for me. We kissed and she pulled my pants down. Her mouth sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. We were both now naked.I watched Christie give a class through the one way mirror, I became very hard. K asked if I liked fucking Christie, I told her very much so.

I bent K over the desk and started fucking her like a wild man. Fast and hard my cock kept going. I didn't stop even after I exploded inside her. I pulled out and caught the cum, then rubbed it all over K. We sat down and she straddled my lap. She squeezed my balls real hard making me jump. Then we just kissed and held each other. We talked about the good year we had and hope to have at least the same next year.

K has a shower in her office and we took one together. She likes when I wash and soap her pussy and asshole. We fucked once more then rinsed off.

After the shower K asked me looking out the office window which woman would I like to fuck if I could. I told her the dark skinned girl in the back. K punched me. She told me she is only 15 years old...I laughed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My day was much the same... much the same... oh yeah.