Thursday, December 10, 2009

K's Present To Me

I came home the other night after my meeting. It was late and I already ate in the City. I didn't want K to fuss for me. I noticed another car in the driveway and just assumed one of K's "friends" were over. I was correct , not just any friend; it was Christie. I went upstairs to shower and get ready to go to bed. I opened the door and found both of them fucking each other.

K introduced me and I immediately got hard. Christie is a younger version of K. Rock solid toned body, blue eyed blond. I could tell she was blond, her pussy didn't have any dark stubble. Her tits are perfect cantaloupe round. I undressed but I know I needed a shower. Naked, K sat on the edge of the bed holding my cock and beginning to suck it. Christie is a dirty girl and licked under my balls to my asshole. I felt her tongue go inside. Of course I released my load in K's mouth. Christie was right there catching what dripped. The girls shared my cum and I left to take a shower.

When I returned both girls were in the 69 position. K looked up and saw me. My cock was rock hard.She smiled and motioned me to come closer. Christie's ass was up in the air and K pointed her finger at Christie's pussy. I didn't hesitate and She jumped as my cock slid inside her.I started to fuck her pussy hard and fast.K's mouth was underneath licking Christie's pussy and my balls. I finally let loose, I couldn't hold it any longer. I just kept cumming and cumming. I saw our sex pour out of her pussy and drip all over K's mouth and face. Christie got off and licked K's face clean.

I needed to rest and watched the girls fuck themselves with a double dildo. I never get the dildo thing , the feeling is not the same as a real cock. I walked over to the bed and Christie wrapped her hand around my cock, pumping me and getting me hard once more. She liked the recharge time that it takes me. Most men are done after two times. I can go again and again until I am really tired.

Christie started to suck my cock and K finger fucked me. I felt her fingers had lube on them .So while Christie was sucking me, K was getting ready to fuck me. I saw her with her strap on harnessed to her and she plowed into my asshole. I jumped as she started to fuck me and Christie sucked harder and faster. The more K fucked me the more Christie sucked me. I felt myself ready to explode again and as I did K held me against her. I let loose with so much cum into Christie's mouth. It dripped out all over the front of her. K reached over scooping some cum and spread it all over me. We kissed afterwards and I told her thank you.

We all stopped to take a break to get something to drink. I told K to leave the strap on, on her. It looked funny as she walked down the stairs. We started to drink and play with each other. Again K drank too much and nodded off to sleep. I took the strap on off her and carried her to bed. I asked Christie to stay the night.

We went to the downstairs back bedroom where Jasmine and I go to fuck sometimes. Its very quite and alone there. Christie is a dirty girl like K and she is up for anything. We went 69 and I tongue fucked her pussy and asshole. I made her cum in my mouth,her juices tasted very nice. She was surprised I am so good at oral. I told her K taught me, plus I enjoy it very much seeing a woman cum and having her body shake.

By this time we were pretty dirty , covered with our sex and sweat. I suggested we take a shower together and she smiled. Holding hands she noticed my cock hard again. Touching it only made me harder.I told her I like my balls squeezed which she promptly started to do. I really liked that, Christie also likes pain and I twisted her nipples until she moaned. In the shower we soaped each other. I finger fucked her pussy and asshole, she stroked my cock. I turned her around and told her to hold on tight to the shower bars. Lubing up her asshole she knew what was about to happen. She stuck her ass out and I spread her apart as I entered her asshole. I got in fairly easy and we fucked together until I felt myself about to cum inside her. As I did I held her close to me, her tits so round as I kept pumping her with my cum. I stayed in her for a while as the water was going down on us. When I pulled out we heard the familiar pop sound.

She bent down and cleaned my cock with her mouth. I told her I needed to piss and she said go ahead. I pissed a yellow stream in her mouth. I saw her swallow and lick it all. Christie is a real dirty girl,just like K.

We slept together and I woke up to K climbing into bed with us. Christie sucked me again to make me hard and K climbed on top of me. Her pussy eating my cock. We fucked together , cumming together at the same time. Christie drank our sex from K's pussy.They both left together to take a shower and I was left alone playing with myself. We all ate breakfast together of course dressed. Christie loved the sex we had and wants to do it again. K told her she can come over when ever she wants, no invitation
needed; even if she isn't home. K was really giving Christie a green light to fuck me any time she wants.

I thanked K very much, it was a wonderful experience. She told me its the least she can do for arranging her to go to the sex party Friday night. I am also looking forward to that.

No comments: