Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas Morning

Although we are not a religious group we still like to celebrate Christmas in the secular way. We give gifts to each other like everyone else. Except our gifts are in themes. This years gifts are sex toys. Don't think its so easy just to go into a sex shop and buy a toy. It has to last and be of quality. I received for different types of cock rings. I gave each girl sex lotion and a vibrating balls. These are not the old ben wah balls. These are actually battery operating balls that vibrate in the pussy. There is an added feature, a wireless remote which I can control. I am dieing to go out to eat with these in their pussy and control it during dinner.

It really works,the girls loved it and tried it on themselves with the remote on each other. I did it with K and she squirted her pussy juices. Imagine what happen in a restaurant...LOL. I used the cock ring but it didn't make me harder or last longer. Oh Well!! Jody and Jasmine went to their room together and we heard moaning and screaming. Debbie liked it very much also. I fucked Debbie with one of the cock rings.The head of my cock looked like a balloon. I really shot my cum in her.

I eventually fucked each one. I left K for last and we fucked the longest. I like Xmas mornings so much to look forward to.

We are going to Jimmy's later for Xmas dinner.

No comments: