Friday, December 11, 2009

Is She Jealous?

Jasmine is jealous, I can tell, she is so open to me. This morning she climbed into bed with me. No one was at home, just her and me. She sucked my cock and I was hard. Climbing on top of me she mounted me. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. Up and down until I emptied myself inside her.

Her question to me? Can Christie fuck me like that ? I held her and she cried. My cock still inside her still hard. I told her she is special to me and always will be. No one can take her place. I am happy she is here, I love the sex with her. Christie is just new, like anything new. I have no feelings for her, it was just simple sex, nothing more.

We kissed a long time and I told her K and I value her very much. I was careful not to use the "L" word.

She went off me and I fucked her slowly as I could feel her legs wrapped around me. I sucked her nipples and we fucked together as one. I could feel her wetness around my cock. Then I filled her up again once more. We cuddled next to each other and I scooped some of our sex from her pussy and coated her lips with it. I kissed her and we licked each other. I think she feels better now.

Tonight is the sex party at Gail's apartment, we cant wait. I know K is really eager to go.

No comments: