Friday, June 19, 2009

As Expected

Adult Blog Hub
Her full lips were around my cock waking me up.Jasmine came as promised,giving me a happy ending. She is full of passion and fun,loves to fuck and very accepting. Here she is a 25 year old beautiful black female fucking a hairy older white guy.She told me she likes my hair and finds it sexy,just like a teddy bear.
The morning piss starts us going and she does the reach around guiding my cock as I go. Her fingers squeezed my cock, not letting me finish then she cupped her hands as I pissed into them. She spread the piss all over me like lotion then licked me. We kissed and my cock was hard against her belly. We took a shower together of course and soaped each other.She likes to massage my asshole and watch me grow.I like to nibble on her nipples and bite them softly. She squeezes my balls with her soapy fingers and I tell her to do it harder.I finger fuck her until she moans. We then begin to fuck like dogs in heat.
After we finish we eat our naked breakfast,clean up and fuck on the couch.This time I pleasure her ,moaning and screaming. She cums in my mouth and asks me to rest.

We talked a lot this morning,more her talking and me listening.I play with her tits as she talks and she plays with my cock and balls.She is very happy with Jody but is afraid it wont last.She is comfortable with K and me. I told her to keep the key and can move back in whenever she wants,we are her safety net.I told her to explore life,maybe even to try to get a man who is open like I am. She wants that very much but knows its almost impossible to find.

She climbed on my lap facing me,my cock in her pussy.She put her head on my shoulder and started to cry. I never fail to figure out women. When they are happy they cry and when they are sad they cry.Now it was happy time.She thanked me for being here for her,helping her and she knows its more than just fucking between us.

She started to go up and down on my cock and my cum shot up into her.We stayed together kissing and holding each other. A great sex partner and a wonderful girl.

We got dressed and went on the boardwalk holding hands.I like doing that watching people's reaction.I went to tell them she is our personal sexual partner and they cant have her. I pat her ass and she puts her hand in my back pocket.

We passed the restaurant, Jody waved to us and blew a kiss. We went back to the house and hung out. Jasmine sat very close to me and started to play again. I can never resist her, we were soon naked and fucked again and went 69.

I was now exhausted, I had to rest and we just laid together.Her body was wet from the sweat of our fucking and I kissed her. She wants to come back here and I told her welcome home.

No comments: