Friday, June 26, 2009

Wake Up Call

Adult Blog Hub
Friday morning, as usual my time with Jasmine; our chocolate bronze sex partner. I woke up with a start. She was spreading liquid over my lips and around my cock. She told me it was her juices that she saved for us. Then she spread the rest all over me like a lotion.The extra she coated my cock. I saw it was going to be a fun morning. She kissed me all over and licked me, then sucking my cock. After I exploded in her mouth we kissed , tasting my cum.

I climbed on top of her and fucked her, legs wrapped around me. I took my time and waited until she started to moan.Then I went faster and harder. After we finished I licked her,tasting our sex.We kissed and shared it with our tongues.

Now I needed to piss and she followed.Of course she did the reach around,her fingers holding my cock as I pissed.She cupped them and laughed as she splashed piss all over me.I held her against me.Her body now wet from the piss. Jasmine likes oral very much so I boosted her up on the sink,spread her legs apart and licked her pussy.Being taught from K on how to lick pussy gives me a great advantage. I can make a woman cum very quickly. Jasmine did just that and I tasted the juices from her pussy.

We now needed a shower very badly. I do like the stickiness of the sex fluids against us. Her stomach has become more defined along with the rest of her body. In the shower we rinsed off first and then soaped each other up.I like playing with her breasts,very firm and big.She played with my cock and squeezed my balls hard the way I like. I could not fuck yet so we continued just to play together. She did kneel down and suck me which I like.

We finished and went to eat breakfast,naked of course. She sat on my lap eating toast and I played with her nipples. We went back to my bed and I was ready again.I fucked her when she was on all fours. I pulled her hair and spanked her and she wanted more. I like to cum inside her but this time I came all over her ass and back. I rubbed it in.

We just layed together and talked about everything.She likes to cuddle and I like her body, the touch and smell.

No comments: