Monday, June 1, 2009

This Morning

Adult Blog Hub
Yes, I shouldn't have told Dee that I am home today,bad move. After the girls left to work I head the bell ring. I didn't want to answer it because Dee was there. But, I did anyway and was pleasantly surprised. They were both dressed in swim robes, of course naked underneath.

I was introduced to Jolie, a big breasted woman and was all legs. I invited them in and we made some small talk. They both took their robes off and started to make out on the couch. I am a sucker for women fucking each other. I left them alone as I watched. They saw I was rubbing myself and they both came over to me,undressed me and started to lick my cock. Jolie licked my asshole and Dee sucked my cock.I exploded into Dee's mouth and they both shared my cum.

After I recharged I fucked them both.We had a nice time and I kicked them out of the house. I told Dee I would come over later because I must finish up some work and make calls. I wiped myself with Jolie's robe leaving a wet spot. She didn't seem to mind and smelled it.

I must confess that I have another reason for kicking them out. I am about to be served by my favorite waitress.

No comments: