Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back

Adult Blog Hub
I finished and got back early.I saw the two same 16 year olds at the beach.Both of them very fuck able. I hate myself for thinking that .I wonder how many times both girls have already been fucked.With bodies like theirs who would blame them.

I don't like wearing a suit and tie but its the nature of the business to dress accordingly. So the first thing I do coming in is hang up my clothes and either walk around naked or in a pair of shorts. I do like walking around naked and wave my cock around.Except I start to get horny and stiff.So its better that I put shorts on. I like bourbon more than whiskey ; scotch I cant stand. Booker's is the best.It goes down smooth and when it hits bottom my whole stomach is on fire.I love that feeling.

I must have been home only 20 minutes when Dee is at my door.I asked her if she has a spy camera when I come home. I do like it she is here because I am horny. Always with the swimming robe,always naked underneath. Those tits of hers point right out at me. Naked she pulled my shorts down and sucked my cock. Never wastes time, right to the point.

We fucked several times until we both needed a rest. She also likes bourbon and drank nicely. Dee likes new things and pissed in her cup mixing with the bourbon. She drank it right up and I was kind of shocked. But then I pissed in my bourbon and gave it to her to drink, Not a drop left, all the way to the bottom.

Even though I know she is a loon I must say she turns me on. Besides the sex and the looks, I like the crazy part about her.

We went out on the back deck and had sex outside. I came all over her chest and she rubbed it all over herself like body lotion. Then she wiped her hands on my hairy chest. She sucked me until I came and again I went over her.

I needed to piss (sex does that),Dee followed me into the bathroom.She did the reach around thing. I could feel her sticky chest and body against my back. She let go of my cock and started to kiss and lick my back.She spread my ass apart and stuck her tongue in.

I was thinking to fart in her mouth,but that would be too cruel. We both needed a shower badly. Not just a rinse but a good soapy cleaning. I finger fucked her and was able to fuck her ass.

We finished and she left.This is becoming an enjoyable summer.

No comments: