Friday, June 12, 2009

Fucking & Feelings

Adult Blog Hub
I know there are people who do read my blog since I have received some email. As I have written before, this blog is basically a therapeutic way for me to gather my thoughts and in the years to come K and I can read and remember.

I woke up this morning to Jasmine sucking my cock.I think one of the greatest pleasures is to have a woman suck your cock and swallow the cum. The problem I have , which is common with many sexual partners. Jasmine has emotional ties to myself and K. I like Jasmine as a sexual partner, and I do care for her. But I don't love her, that is between K and myself.

I asked her why she loves me so much. She answered that I am kind to her, look out for her, and treat her with respect. I feel sorry she cant find a guy like that to replace me.

We fuck so intense together.I can feel the sweat of our bodies and the smell of her sexual aroma is wonderful. We fucked in my bed this morning then took a shower. We both like to soap each other. Her fingers inside my asshole, massaging me,my cock so hard. Again I needed to piss,but she insisted I pee on her which I did. I know its degrading but we both like it. Holding on to the shower bars I fucked her asshole. We have rubber shower appliques in order that we don't slip. When I cum in her , be it her pussy or asshole I pull her close to me and stay hard in her. I can feel her breathing and she moans, today was one of those days.

After eating our naked breakfast like we always do we fuck again on the couch. I ate her out after sex, tasting her.

We talked about Jody and she does love her,a perfect match both sexually and personality wise. But she wants K and I also. We will see after the summer what happens between them. In the meanwhile she can come over here anytime she wants. K enjoys her sexually as well and has invited her numerous times to share our bedroom. I do like it with both of them.

No comments: