Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Party

Adult Blog Hub
We had the party as planned. K, Debbie, & Jasmine with of course myself. I am the griller of the group. We had steaks,burgers,potatoes, and anything else we could put on the grill. Along with food comes drinking. We don't mix drinks because its very dangerous. Either liqueur, wine or beer, but not all three. We elected to have beer because its our drink of choice. We had Miller Draft, Heineken, and Corona.

We started drinking before eating, also a bad thing to do. We sat down to eat about 11:00pm and didn't finish until about 1:30 am. By the time we cleaned up it was around 2:30 am and we took our party inside. I was surprised K lasted as long as she did since she cant hold her liqueur. Jasmine and Debbie were on the couch already naked and doing girl / girl sex. That left K and I to fuck each other. When she drinks it makes her looser and wilder. We fucked together nicely.

The doorbell rang and someone was knocking on the door. K answered it naked and it was Jody and her sister. I had forgotten that I told Jody she could come over after she finished work. I also forgot that her sister was going to be here. K offered them a drink. Jody introduced her sister Karen to us. Each one of us gave Jody a kiss. When it was my turn she held my cock and kissed me. It seemed her 18 year old sister was no prude and I could see she like girls as well as boys.

We told them to make themselves comfortable and they both undressed. Jody's perky breasts with her nipples sticking out. Karen is not a bashful girl. Her breasts are much bigger than Jody's and her body is well defined. It seems she is on her way to earning a degree in physical education. She certainly has the body qualifications to do so.

Jody , Jasmine, and Debbie were doing their thing. Karen went over to K and they started. I was left alone to watch. I must admit I wanted to fuck Karen right then and there. K saw I was rock hard and smiled at me as they got into it. After a while K invited me over and told Karen to suck my cock. I was pleased that such a young girl was so good at sucking cock. In no time I came in her mouth,she swallowed some,dripped some on her big breasts, and shared the rest with K.

K sucked me to get me hard again and she wanted me to fuck Karen. She bent her over the side of the couch,spread her legs apart, licking her pussy and she was ready. Her pussy was tight as I entered her.I had to go in slowly or I would hurt her. K and Karen kissed as I started to fuck her. I could hear her moan and then louder and louder. K asked her if I should cum inside her, she answered yes. Fresh pussy is always exciting so I exploded inside her. I stayed in so nothing leaked out. K went under her as I pulled out and everything dripped into her mouth. K tongue fucked her and Karen just collapsed.

It was about 4:30am when we finally went to bed. The place smelled of beer and sex, a great smell. When I woke up Saturday it was close to noon. I went to pee as usual but someone was in the shower. It was Karen by herself. After I took care of business she invited me in. Without hesitation she started to soap me all over.Then my cock and balls. She liked the idea of the shower bars and leaned forward so I could fuck her. I fucked her hard and she liked it.

She told me that everyone went shopping and left her home because she was sleeping and got up too late. What she really confessed to me is she wanted to stay home and fuck me. We went back to my bed and we fucked again and we did 69. Jody told her all about me and she was looking forward to this.

I gave her a standing invitation to come over when ever she wants. I checked her drivers licence she turned 18 last month. At least she is of age except it still feels wrong. On the other hand I did love fucking such a young girl. I know I am a perv.

No comments: