Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nice Time

Adult Blog Hub
Last nigh, K & I went out to eat at Jimmy's in Red Bank. Its a nice place so we dress according. I do like it when K dresses in her sleeveless dress, open back, and low cut front. She wears her hair like a librarian, pulled back in a bun. She doesn't take a purse or anything with her.I find this very sexy.
Anyways we were enjoying our meal and a lady who I didn't recognize came over to me and asked if I was David that worked at "M Enterprises" in NYC about 18 years ago. I answered her yes I am but asked her who she was. She asked me if I remember a girl there called "Fat Judy", yes of course I did.Well she is fat Judy.I couldn't believe my eyes.In front of me was a very pretty woman, dressed sexy and anything but fat.
She told me she never got the chance to thank me for sticking up for her.She was behind a partion and heard the office gossip and people talking and laughing about fat Judy. I happened to scold some people for talking like that.I told them perhaps she has a medical problem that none of us are aware of. That was the truth,she could never admit that to anyone.Years later her medical problem was taken care of and today everything is ok.
I introduced Judy to K and told her we have been married now over 10 years. We talked a bit and she left.
Needless to say we had great sex last night.K was very proud of me.

No comments: