Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Visit

Adult Blog Hub
As expected Jody came over. She was wearing a raincoat and carrying a bag. As she entered and took off the raincoat she was completely naked. I like such visits. We started to kiss and she undressed me, taking control. I wanted to please her first but she had other plans. She sucked me off , swallowing some and the rest she dripped into my mouth. We shared the cum with our tongues.
We went 69 and I tongue fucked her asshole. She moaned and wanted more.My cock was again hard and she implanted her asshole on my cock.Going up and down she fucked herself on my cock until I came in her. Then she let it drip all over me. We were both sticky so to the shower we went.We fucked a couple of times and then went to my bed. We kissed and talked, playing with each other. A lot of after sex stuff.
She told me Jasmine is very horny for me and I better watch out in the morning.

No comments: