Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Front Clerk

Adult Blog Hub
The girl at the front desk name is Jessica, "Jess" for short. Jasmine told me this girl talks to everyone and gossips very much. It came to no surprise that several woman at the gym are upset at K for me being there. She calmed them down. First and foremost, I am part owner of the business so I have every right to be there. Second, K asked that I come in once or twice the week to take care of financial matters only to free K to devote more time to helping all the women. The women were satisfied, but I know they still resent me there. I will keep a low profile. Jess will have to go, a real trouble maker.She likes to create problems, Jasmine can fill in until we find a replacement. It might be a problem because people want a blond greeter, not a sexy black girl.You know what, fuck them & don't come if you don't like it.

K treated me to fantastic sex this morning. I woke up to her stroking my cock , my cum all over my stomach. She licked me clean and we kissed. Then we slowly fucked together the way we like it.No rushing, a real love fuck. She kneeled over my mouth and dripped the sex , I love the taste of our sex, my cum and her juices. We shared the sex on our tongues together. Her tits against me feel so good and we roll around in the bed.


No comments: