Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy

Adult Blog Hub
I am writing this on the train into the City.I hope people don't read as I write, especially the woman next to me,I don't want her to blush.

Jasmine came to K and I last night.She wants to move in with Jody.I can tell both of them are very much into each other.I think its healthy that two 25 year olds are by themselves instead of us 40 year olds. Jasmine handed back her key to me but I told her to hang on to it.She will always be a part of us. I will miss her lips around my cock and her bronze chocolate body next to mine. But she knows she can come over any time for that.

I know Debbie is much happier because we can have sex much more often now. K likes Jasmine and values her as an employee but likes Debbie more as a sexual partner. K promised me she would make sure to wake me up in the morning sucking my cock. I am happy with both of them, Jasmine is just a bonus. Also with the crazy Dee next door I wont go lacking for sex.

I am meeting Pattie for lunch. I sometimes feel very guilty just coming into the City,fucking her and leaving. Pattie and I go way back together and I am happy she is doing so well. I must make sure not to take her for granted. K knows that I work on that with her. I must do the same for Pattie.

I hope to finish this later today

No comments: