Sunday, June 28, 2009

K's Stress

Adult Blog Hub
I do see that women cannot handle stress the same as men. Its not that men are better, rather we are groomed for stress.

K came home Friday completely crazy. She wants to sell the business and move. After we sat and talked she realized all she really needs is a break.She needs to delegate responsibility. Debbie and Jasmine can be given more duties and we will increase their salaries or some sort of payments.We will make it worth their while. But first I want K to have a week alone without anyone. The four of us talked about this and all agree to my proposition. We will work out the details and put everything in writing for them.I don't want them to feel we are taking advantage of them.

There is a place in Delaware where there is a private spa. I know because I have already placed clients of mine there.There is one for men, one for women, and one for couples. They treat their guests very nice and anything they want they can get. Of course K would go to the woman only one. She will have her choice of either a woman or a man masseuse. Anything goes there including sex. I booked her for a week and will drive her there tomorrow.

She seems more relaxed and relieved now. I love her very much and she needs her own time for vacation, a get away time. Debbie and Jasmine will run the classes, and finances I will take care of.There isn't too much of that.

K asked me who will sleep with me at night.I told her whoever wants to. We laughed but I told the girls I am very serious and I want K to come back to well run shop.

No comments: