Friday, June 5, 2009

K Happy

Adult Blog Hub
K came home about 4:30.It takes an extra 45 minutes because we are now at the beach house for the summer. Even though she runs the business she still manages to go on the floor every day. Jasmine told me its wonderful to see K work out or give a class.Girls half her age cant do as well. She usually takes a shower and gets in street clothes before coming home. I called her to come straight home,no changing and no shower.

I love the smell of her body after she works out.The salty taste of the dried sweat on her makes me very horny. The sex is fantastic, I am so invigorated we come together, we both enjoy it.

Last night K asked me if I can come one day a week to run the office. Most businesses are laying off people,K is hiring. If I work the office then she can go on the floor and give a class.She also wants to teach the other instructors better moves and better work outs. She told me a couple of instructors will resent this but she doesn't care.Its her business and she knows how to run it.

I am very happy K is being successful,every woman should be independent of their husband. I don't mix in unless I see something wrong and then its by suggestion only. So this help she is asking tells me something is going on.She doesn't want to tell me out right,I will have to see for myself. I can arrange my appointments to any days I need so this way I can alternate which days I come in.

There is another advantage. K's office has a private shower big enough to accommodate two people.She has a closet full of clothes for her to change into when needed. I know the three of them will take turns joining me in the shower.What a great set up-fucking the boss and her help.

No comments: