Monday, June 8, 2009

Morning Treat

Adult Blog Hub
K is leaving very early in the morning because it takes an extra 45 minutes to get to the gym from our beach house. She also comes homes early so it isn't so bad.The schedule just makes it a bit crazy. I will drop into the gym during the day to get myself a bit acquainted with the office. I love looking out her office window at the floor.All the women and girls are working out, very sexy. Its like being in a candy store except I cant sample anything.

Debbie leaves a little later but this morning she didn't. She climbed in next to me and played with my cock.I felt her lips around it and I woke up. I didn't let her continue instead I pulled her on top of me. Her tits on my chest and opened her legs to accept me. Her bottom started to go up and down on me and my arms held her tight.Her breathing was heavy and she was moaning.

I finally went inside her and she collapsed on top of me. I felt the wetness all over me. We kissed and tongued each other. Then we needed a shower. I needed to piss and she also did the reach around on me. I really like the feel of a woman's fingers on my cock as I pee. She cupped her hands and let the pee go in it,collecting some. Then she spread it all over both of us. We took a shower together,soaped each other and played. We fucked very nicely in motion.

We ate breakfast, naked and then she dressed and left. It was still early morning and I could hear the ocean and birds sing.

The bell rang, but I was naked and looked to see who it was.

Jody..... I didn't cover myself up, but just answered naked. She came in and told me Jasmine already went to the gym and she must be in by 10:30am. So she wanted to visit me. She loves Jasmine and enjoys the sex they have. She also told me Jasmine misses living here and the sex she has with me.

Jody bent down and started to suck me. Being the two minute man I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. We kissed and she shared my cum with me. She undressed and I sat her on the couch.I pleasured her , making her cum in my mouth,moaning and screaming. We then fucked twice. Afterwards I made us coffee and we just talked the two of us naked together.

She understands why Jasmine misses the sex with me. Even though I am much older than Jody she told me I am the first man who ever pleasured her so much.

She climbed on my lap and her tits were on my hairy chest.She took my hard cock and inserted into her pussy.She grinded herself on me, then went up and down. When I came inside her the thought occurred to me to ask her if she is on the pill. Thankfully she is. We talked some more and I told her about Hope and Carol. She laughed because she never thought I am such a perv like that.

No comments: