Sunday, June 21, 2009

Moving Back

Adult Blog Hub
Today Jasmine moved back in with us. Its not that she cant get along with Jody,in fact she loves her dearly. She misses K & I more. I knew Friday she would be here in a matter of days. So that means tomorrow K , Debbie, & Jasmine will all be getting ready to leave at the same time. We do have 2.5 bathrooms so its not the biggest problem. But if I have to get done too they will squeeze me out. So now I have to work my schedule around theirs.
I know that Dee will be knocking on my door, but I will be firm and no sex until her Aids test comes through.
That leaves one person, Jody who I know will come knocking on my door. She already sent me an email to that affect. That tomorrow morning I should expect to fuck her brains out. She is up for anything I want to do.


We didn't do too much today except to clean the house. It rained like a mother fucker, pouring buckets on the streets. K was the boss lady and instructed Debbie and what we should do. I am tired now,its worse than a workout.
K is making a great supper for the four of us. I wonder how the sex will be tonight ?

No comments: