Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nice BBQ

Adult Blog Hub
I was home a bit early before K and Debbie.So I fired up the grilled, put up steaks and corn and we had a great supper.Of course we drank, which we don't usually do during the week.We leave it for Friday because the next day we can sleep.

The beer loosens us up and we become more playful. K who never wears a bra or panties , just a tank top and shorts started to undress. Debbie followed and the girls started to kiss and play. They invited me to join which I did. We continued to drink and as usual K passed out.

That left Debbie and me to fuck together. She likes to climb on my lap and I suck her big tits as she takes control of the fucking. I can tell when she is ready to cum because her body shakes. I exploded in her and she collapsed on me. Her breasts against me and we tongue kissed.

We fucked once more and carried K to bed. I went into bed with Debbie and we went 69.I could taste our sex in her pussy. We finished and I went to bed with K.

No comments: