Monday, June 29, 2009

She Cried Happy

Adult Blog Hub
Girls cry when they are sad or when they are happy.That's because they are emotional and that's a good thing.
I dropped K off and brought her into to the spa lobby.We kissed as she cried and a woman took her by the hand and led her off.I could tell K is going to have a great time. I will pick her up next Monday or Tuesday. I paid the spa extra to make sure she gets extra attention. K is a very sexual woman and needs sex. I want her to be fucked by both a woman and a man.She should be thoroughly pleased.

I called Debbie and Jasmine and they gave me a report everything is going well. I am back now but we should think of something to do for dinner. I suggested a pizza party but the girls want Chinese. I don't like Chinese so I will order what I want they they will order what they want. No drinking because they both have to be up early to run the gym.

Jasmine must have spoken to Jody because I got a call from her. Tomorrow morning she will come over.She told me she is very horny and going to fuck my brains out. She thought it was very nice what I am doing for K. She wants a guy like me who will care for her.

I told Jody I hope she comes early enough, I have some plans for her.

No comments: